Thursday, April 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Hi there everyone! I am excited to pop in and share a bit about my project today! I can't wait to go back to the Reflections event again this year! I am hoping to see a lot of familiar faces from last year!! I'm also super excited about the teacher line up this year! It is not only going to be a blast but so inspirational! I only wish I could be a student and take the other classes as well!!

Anyway, I want to get you thinking about your project for my class. Similar to last year we will be creating a mini album but it is going to be all about your homes this year. Think about your home and what you love about your home. You may want to start taking some pictures of your home and jotting down some thoughts and feelings as well. There will be lots of room to add in pictures and journaling and it would be fun to have them ready to go!

We have been making some changes around our home this last month and I am so excited to take pictures of them and include them in my book! I have been wanting to paint our cabinets since we moved in (4 years ago) and we finally had it done! I am beyond happy with the results and the other changes that have happened as well. Lots of them are small and simple but sometimes it is just those little things that can freshen it all up and make us excited about our homes again! You are probably wondering what it all looks like... but I am going to leave you hanging! I am still putting everything back together and will get pictures taken as soon as it is all done! Sheesh, I have a lot to do this week to get it ready and done! :)

We will also be playing around with paint and mists and I can't wait to show you some fun techniques and things I have been doing lately! It is always more fun when we get our hands a little dirty right? :) So far my product line up includes American Crafts, Crate Paper, Bella Blvd and Maya Road! So exciting right? I am still working on finalizing my products but as soon as I do, I will be back with some peeks at what is in store. You know that my eclectic style will guarantee a fun and colorful mix of products and I can't wait to see it all come together!

Well, that's it for me today. I know that I have sort of been a tease in giving lots of hints without actually revealing any pics! Sorry!! :) Check back for more peeks soon!!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment