Monday, April 5, 2010

hello there :)

 spray paint junkie

Hey it's Debee. I've got my spray can ready for this years Reflections event :) I'm here to challenge you and your inner artist! Are you ready to spray paint something!? ( no worries, no graffiti on the walls, just paper * wink*) Are you wanting some new sewing skills? ( just the basics and we're sewing on paper. Easy Peasy! *smiles*) Bring your Can-Do-Attitude and we will learn new ways of Art in scrapbooking. It's gonna be fun!

reflections class sneak peak

I've got some yummy Hambly, Sweet twine, Lovely MAMBI papers ( specially designed by me with some spray paint already on it! ), handmade lovin' from my little ETSY shop, Belladrummer and more of my favorite scrapbooking products. Get ready to get your creative self sprayin' & sewin' rockin' some serious good times.

xo
-d

No comments:

Post a Comment