Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crocheted flowers?

Hello there, Danielle here with another little peek for you of my class. I will be showing you how to make these adorable little "crocheted" flowers. And no! We will not be crocheting! I wish I knew how, but I don't. These are super easy and fun, can't wait to show you! Our book will focus on life moments, any of your favorite moments you want to cherish. They do not have to be related. So bring several wallet sized photos of your loved ones (or 4x6's that you can cut down a bit). Whether you have children, grandchildren, or no children at all, this book is perfect for those photos of people in your lives whom you cherish. Our book will have yellows and greens, and warm, homey, neutral colors. Take a peek:
See you in a couple of weeks!
XO,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment