Sunday, April 18, 2010

bits of my class



Hey everyone, it's Elizabeth Kartchner here, just wanted to share some pictures for my class "Bits of Us."
I'm really excited about teaching this class that will focus on layering different elements & creative play. Including Shimmerz spray ink with masks & American Crafts embossing powders.
Also, bits of us refers to the canvas pockets which are my favorite part of the album. It's where you can include keepsakes or memorabilia. For example, love notes or sweet messages & movie tickets. are a really cute addition. Take this opportunity to tell someone something that you've been meaning to and tuck it into the pocket.
Think about what you want your album to focus on... maybe it's "bits of me" or maybe it's about a friend, mother, children, grandmother, pet...

I am filling one of the pockets for each of my girls with a note from me, small drawings from them, movie tickets, mini photos, tags, etc.

So start gathering and saving keepsakes! Can't wait until Reflections-it's going to be a blast!

PS Photo recommendations:
Two 2.5"x2.5" photos
Three vertical
3.5" x 5" photos
Two 1.5"x1.5" photos
One 3" x 4" vertical photo


No comments:

Post a Comment