Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun...

Hello. Hello.
Just wanted to drop in here to tell you guys how excited I am that Reflections is less than two weeks away!!! Can you believe the class we've been waiting for for the last year (seems like) is just around the corner?! YAY! It's going to be so much fun I can hardly stand it. :) My projects are done and the anticipation is just building up. So to keep your excitement flowing I have a few sneaks today. I certainly hope you like what you see. I can't stop saying how much fun I had creating the projects for my class. I am thrilled to be able to share how to recreate them.



I've had a few emails about my class theme and the photo strip photos, so I thought it would be best to share a photo of what I did. The theme will be reflecting on ourselves. Make sure your pictures are of you. For more details see THIS POST
Here my example...


And one more sneak just for fun!

Can't wait to meet all of you wonderful ladies!
xoxoxoxo
Mara-May*

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen - can't wait for this class! Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bummed that I didn't know about Reflections in time to sign up. Are you going to do this again next year? If so, count me and my friend Susan in!!!!

    ReplyDelete