Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Sneak Peek from Christine Middlecamp

I know that Summer is prime time for traveling and if you're anything like me, you're still well behind in documenting your travel stories. In my class, we'll be working on creating a medium size mini album devoted to traveling. No matter where you vacationed last year or the year before (I'm really behind), you'll finally have an opportunity to sit down and bring together a series of photos documenting a trip to some place special.
The mini album we'll be working with is a 10" x 5" ring chipboard album from Creative Imaginations. It's a great size album for holding multiple photos and loads of details. As is typical with all my classes, we'll focus on building multi-layered foundations and self-made embellishments. After the class is over, you'll walk away with a treasure trove of technique driven ideas and an album you'll never want to put down.
I look forward to returning to California for the "Reflections" event! In the mean time, stay tuned for more class sneak peeks from me in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment