Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hey Guys!!!

MaraMay here! :)
I'm so excited to post my little peek today! I think I'm making some of my favorite projects EVER and I'm so happy to be sharing them with all of you who will be at this amazing event!
I think I'm pretty well-known for doing pages of myself. So YES, my class will be totally self indulgent! And guess what the dictionary say this means...
self-indulgent
Adjective
tending to allow oneself to have or do things that one enjoys
self-indulgence n
So basically it's gonna be fun fun fun. Ha
I've picked out tons of stuff that I LOVE to create with... Think bold, think bling, think flowers... Totally. Think. Girly! :)
I think the last project we'll be doing in my class is one not to be expected, but one to be completely loved. I can't wait, and I sure bet you can't either.
Without further adieu... Here's my little peekie poo...

Just one for now, but more from me later!
You guys hang in there... I know it's getting hard waiting for the day to get here, but while you wait go snap some self portraits! Yer gonna need 'em for this class. :)
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for your class! i hardly ever scrap about myself, but yesterday took some photos, of , well, me, in a new, really cute pink tank that will look so great with your project embellishments! Soooo excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete