Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another fabulous Make and Take

We can't tell you how excited we are about Reflections! Not only are the classes amazing but the Make and Takes are going to just rock!! We wanted to introduce you to another talented designer who will be doing a make and take.
Hi, my name is Laura McCollough and I live in Southern California with my dear hubby, our three daughters and our adorable but deaf dog “Lady Scarlet Syrah of Glenwood”. I have been scrapbooking ever since I was a little girl but was introduced to the more current way of scrapbooking about 14 years ago. I love to create, design and teach others about this wonderful art form as it is truly a passion of mine! I also love how scrapbooking has blended together with the world of altered art. Making projects for your home with this art form is really where I love to play and experiment since I went to college for Interior Design. I own an online monthly Kit Club, http://www.akissonthechic.com/ where I design kits each month that have a blend of scrapbooking products, vintage finds and altered art projects. I also enjoy singing, cooking, playing tennis and traveling. We were so blessed to be able to take a year off and travel the world a few years back so I still find reasons to scrapbook those wonderful memories! I am continually inspired by so much that life has to offer and feel so blessed to be doing what I love for a living and sharing it with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment